"To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings
and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms
against a sea of troubles,...."
Well, I say ... Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to
suffer The slings and arrows of endless emails, Or
to take up blogspace and whistle in the wind ...
I could go on, but who cares. I could cite the
advantages of blogs, but then I could also cite the
disadvantages.
I am going to do neither.
This is where I am going to post some low carb
stuff and some Jerry stuff. Maybe later, I'll
add some dancing girls, but for now just low carb
stuff and Jerry Stuff.
To begin with, I will go back and post the low carb
cocktail reviews I have done so far from the "low carb
cocktail" book Ted got me. Then I'll add some reviews of
some recipes from the "Glycemic Index Cooking made easy"
book Kay got me. Along the way I'll add trivia, etc. I
don't know with what speed or frequency I will add things
to the blog.
How will you know that I have added something to the blog?
Good question! Many blogs are just there and you have
to go and check them from time to time to see if anything
has changed. I could do that. But I think I will send
an email out each time I make a change. But wait you say
... if you are going to send out an email, why don't you
just put the information in the email?
All I can do is quote a famous anonymous blogger who said
"It's not nice to question blog logic". Another famous
blogging saying is "Don't Mess With Bloggers".
Actually there are reasons and alternatives. I will
chatter (blog) about them at some later date here.
That's all for now.
Keep safe,
LowCarbJerry
No comments:
Post a Comment